Voor Chubb zijn wij opzoek naar een Claims Adjuster!
Benelux Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, employing approximately 30,000 people worldwide; Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients across multinational corporations and small to mid-size businesses.
The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Handle A&H high frequency claims within settlement authority and Service Level Agreements. Contribute to the achievement of the Claims team’s objectives.
Integrity. Client focus. Respect. Excellence. Teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients. A business that’s engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that’s collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Chubb we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
1. Assess and apply policy coverage to a claim, calculate the reserve and agree settlement of high frequency claims.
2. Register and update claims data in the applicable claims systems.
3. Develop knowledge and competencies for the handling of A&H claims.
4. Meet claims service requirements to ensure client satisfaction and business retention.
5. Manage correspondence effectively and efficiently.
6. Support and assist claims initiatives and projects.
7. Other ad-hoc claims tasks as required.
Higher education. Understanding of insurance. Customer service oriented. Ambition to grow. Ability to multi task.
Dutch and English